Recruitment and Bookings Consultant
Job Location: Darwin
Employer: Mediserve Nursing Agency
Mediserve Nursing Agency is a fast growing and a leading national nursing agency with offices in all Capital cities Australia wide.
Mediserve offers to the successful candidate:
- A part time position of 27 – 30 hours per week employed on a casual basis at the beginning. Work times will be 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- An opportunity to move into the health recruitment and placement industry
- Full training in the health recruitment process
As part of this team, you will be required to be involved in all aspects of bookings and recruitment including:
- Booking nurses and carers to various hospitals and aged care through online portals and over the phone.
- Communicating with nurses and hospitals throughout the work time so that available nurses and carers are booked where there is a requirement.
- Working on maintaining a good rapport with Allocation staff in hospitals and Aged Care and taking care of their requirements so that Mediserve becomes the first port of call.
- Achieving minimum booking numbers of nurses and carers on a daily basis
- Working on increasing the availability of nurses and carers.
- Sourcing suitable candidates in a timely manner.
- Screening, interviewing new nurses and carers and checking their documents are in order as per NT Health compliance.
- Reference checks.
- Monitoring and updating staff compliance.
- General administration / adhoc duties.
We are looking for that person who can talk freely over the phone to clients and is an excellent communicator – verbal and written. If you are keen to make a career in the health Industry, enjoy people interaction, thrive in a fast paced environment and have the drive and a ‘can do’ attitude to achieve the goals on a daily basis we are keen to meet you.
Applicants with prior sales or customer service experience is essential .Call Center experience/Health Industry experience/ Recruitment experience will be given preference.
Candidates must be competent in MS Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
Please apply via Seek.