Job Location: Albany & Great Southern
Employer: City of Albany
$58,117.02 to $61,738.04 per annum
Status: Temporary, Full Time (2 years)
Salary range: $58,117.02 to $61,738.04 per annum
The City of Albanyâ€™s Records Team is looking for an experienced and customer focused individual to take up the role of Records Officer.
Reporting to the Records Coordinator, this role will see you responsible for, but not limited to:
- Providing skilled support to the Records Coordinator and Records Team to enable smooth day to day running of Records processes.
- Assisting in the maintenance and creation of records in the Records Management System.
- Storing and retrieving records in the on-site Archival Room.
- Participating in records management project work.
- Providing appropriate training and support for users of the records management system.
To be successful in this role you will require physical fitness, strong knowledge of records management including statutory retention and disposal, excellent attention to detail, well-developed computing skills and strong interpersonal skills. If this sounds like you please apply.
Please note, the City follows all State and Federal Government COVID requirements including, where applicable, mandatory vaccination.
For a full job information kit and to apply visit https://www.albany.wa.gov.au/council/employment/current-vacancies.aspx
If you are having any difficulties or for further assistance with the process please contact People and Culture at [email protected] or on 6820 3110.
Role related queries should be directed to Yvette Jolidon, Records Coordinator at [email protected] or on (08) 6820 3117.
Deadline: Applications close 5:00PM, Tuesday 7 November 2021
Please note that applications for this position are open until a suitable pool of candidates is received. This means that the City of Albany may close this vacancy without notice. If you are interested in this position, we highly recommend you apply as soon as possible.