Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: MGI Parkinson
MGI Parkinson, part of the MGI global accounting network, is a successful and forward thinking mid-tier accounting practice operated by 5 Directors and supported by highly-experienced professional accountants and business advisors.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join our energetic team of professionals. Reporting to the Administration Manager and working closely alongside the Administration team, you will play an integral part of the firm. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operation of switchboard and directing of calls
- Meeting, greeting & servicing clients
- Incoming and outgoing distribution of mail
- Daily banking & processing of receipts
- Reception upkeep & maintenance
- Administrative duties & general office support
Skills and attributes required:
- Previous experience in an administrative / receptionist role, preferable gained within an accounting firm and / or professional service firm.
- Exceptional client care and strong communication skills
- Intermediate/ advanced computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite, particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and high attention to detail
- A positive “can-do” attitude, proactive and adaptable to change
- A strong work ethic, take pride and accountability in your work
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team environment
In return, you will be part of a firm with a great culture, encouraging and supportive team, and on the job training and development.
Should you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your letter of application addressing the skills and attributes above together with your resume to [email protected].
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.