Job Location: Brisbane Bayside & Eastern Suburbs
Bartons are seeking the services of a Receptionist at our Capalaba dealership who will perform a range of administrative and office support activities. This is a front of house position located in our showroom where being the first point of contact, your customer service skills and your phone etiquette will be exceptional.
It is expected that the successful candidate will be professionally presented, highly organised, friendly and have excellent communication skills.
Bartons are a substantial Family-Owned Automotive Dealership business, with huge locations at Wynnum and Capalaba with six motor vehicle franchises.
Bartons Capalaba is currently growing and there has never been a better time to join this expanding business and the exciting Motor Industry!
Main tasks and responsibilities of the role:
- Answer telephone calls and efficiently re-direct the calls or take quality messages
- The welcoming face of the dealership for our clients
- Directing visitors to the appropriate areas within our dealership
- Scanning & electronic filing of digital documents
- Sorting and distributing post
- General tidying and maintenance of the office
- General Administration support
- Data entry
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly attitude and personality
- Time management skills
- Rapport building skills
- Honesty & integrity
- Work well under pressure
- Exceptional telephone and front of house manner
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail and good memory
- Team player
- A driver’s license
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
Our Customer-focused culture offers a fantastic platform for you to learn, grow, and thrive. We have numerous long term, loyal employees that love coming to work because they have been trained, supported, and given opportunities throughout their Bartons’ career. If you think you have the rights skills, attitude and cultural alignment then we want to hear from you!