Receptionist / Administrator
Job Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Employer: Diplomatik Pty Ltd
Diplomatik have an exciting opportunity available for a Receptionist/Admin and Customer Support Administrator to join one of our leading Manufacturing clients based in Landsdale, WA.
The receptionist role will be the face of the Landsdale team! The role will also have a key part in dealing and assisting any visitors and customers attending the site.
The Customer Support Administrator will be working very closely with the Aftersales team and will provide assistance to various departments within the business and will ensure processes are run smoothly.
Hours of work: 8am â€“ 4.30pm, Monday â€“ Friday.
- Covering reception and greeting all customers/visitors
- Booking meeting rooms for internal stakeholders
- Ordering stationary and ensuring the office stock is kept up
- Supporting other areas of the business with administrative tasks
- Scanning, filing. data entry etc.
- Provide administrative support to the service department
- Assist the Branch Manager with daily branch operations
- Enter timesheets for service employees and distribute to payroll department
- Process purchase orders and invoices
- Create, schedule and process orders to required deadlines
- Expedite and follow up on all orders as required
- Collaborate with internal and external departments while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Monitor revenue and contribute to forecast projections
- Provide monthly departmental reporting to the Branch Manager and Service Manager
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- M3 systems experience (desirable)
- Admin experience in a manufacturing company
- Demonstrable experience developing and maintaining filing systems
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy in data entry
- Advanced computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interpret and complete documentation in a timely manner
- The right candidate for the role must have prior admin or receptionist experience in a Manufacturing environment/industry
What you will get in return:
- A competitive base salary + super
- Development of knowledge and skills in a niche industry
A drug and alcohol screen will be required as part of the mobilisation process.
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY now and attach an updated CV.
Diplomatik are contractor workforce management specialists with a technology platform that gives our clients the ability to engage with more people, more agencies and more suppliers, with less effort, risk and cost.
Diplomatik are not a labour hire company, however we advertise on behalf of our labour suppliers to provide support and promotion to our supply chain, with applicants ultimately getting access to more roles and employers of choice through applying.