WOTSO is a flexible workspace provider with 18 locations and more on the horizon! Our spaces have a vibrant, creative feel – we aren’t your typical office!
In this role, we are looking for a reliable and confident people person with excellent customer service skills to be the first point of contact and look after a busy reception. You will be responsible for creating a friendly environment by making our members and visitors feel welcome as they arrive and assisting WOTSO staff. Full training and support provided!
- Manage a busy reception
- Provide a warm welcome to visitors and members
- Phone answering
- Keep our ‘shop front’ looking great at all times
- Book meetings and appointments
- Order catering
- Efficient distribution of mail and parcels
- Help with creating member newsletters and event posters
- Take visitors to meeting rooms or communal waiting area
- Efficient turnaround of guiding visitors to their destination in our building
- Provide a professional and service focused approach
- Be flexible and open to change and a challenge
- Support to site staff as required
- Interact with members
- Induction and training other staff for reception cover
- Effectively communicate with head office staff
What’s in it for you?
- Social environment – we are a supportive, fun team!
- Join an Australian-owned fast growing co-working business
- Full time hours, Monday through Friday
- Potential for growth
- Training provided with on-going support
- Work at our energetic space in North Strathfield
If you like the sound of working for WOTSO, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter via Seek or email [email protected] [link removed]