We are currently recruiting an ongoing casual Receptionist/Administrator to work with one of our external customers based in Erskine Park from 4am – 12pm
- Working in front reception, answering and directing telephone calls and greeting clients and staff members
- Staff and visitor temperature and Covid checks
- Supporting other office staff through general administrative duties
- Responding to email enquiries
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be proactive and friendly
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ongoing opportunity for the right person
- Erskine Park location
- On-site parking
- Monday – Friday 4am – 12pm
About Toll People
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development.
If you’re interested in this role, please click on ‘Apply’.
Toll Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies and will not pay any placement fees relating to such unsolicited resume referrals.
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders and abilities.