Quality & Risk Co-Ordinator
Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Company: Rothsay Accounting Services
We are looking for a skilled Quality and Risk Coordinator to join a third party logistics company specialising in delivering high quality transport and warehousing. You will be servicing multiple sites you will be responsible for supporting teams and ensuring that there is a uniform quality and risk management framework across the business.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate accreditation reviews
- Monitor the policy & procedure framework
- Monitor & report on quality/risk improvements
- Assist in the implementation & review of the risk management framework
- Coordinate the receipt, follow-up and report of feedback
- Support managers in leading strategic continuous improvement activities
- Manage policies and procedures ensuring consistency across business.
- Manage all change, approval and document control processes.
- Collate and manage quality metrics and KPI’s (including reporting).
- Coordinate and support internal audits within business.
- Management of quality registers and databases
- Evaluate data and develop accurate, concise and useful quality management documents following company procedures
- Involve in intra-departmental teams for improving system.
- Support preparation for risk Management related committee meetings.
- Maintain and update all QM documents and correspondence well organized and confidential.
- Conduct national oversight audits for customers as required.
- Report important outcomes, issues related to risk management to senior management.
- Manage and investigate incidents, analysing viability and risk and providing solutions to minimize exposure.
- Conduct safety training programs and inspections to ensure staff and customers abide policies and standards.
- Update and implement risk management policies and safety standards.
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in logistics, quality/risk management or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating the quality and risk function within a logistics setting
- Knowledge of contemporary Quality and Risk principles
- An ability to engage employees to actively participate in continuous improvement
- Highly developed communication and technical skills with experience in report writing and presentations
- Demonstrated experience in Haccp and related principle essential
- Demonstrated experience in a variety of standards (GFSI, Coles, WSEP, ISO 9001) is preferred
- Demonstrated experience and accreditation to conduct internal auditing.
- Excellent attention to detail with highly developed organisational and time management skills