Quality and Compliance Coordinator
Company: Hays Policy & Strategy
Permanent role with a leading education provider. Excellent flexibility on offer with career growth options!
Your new company
You will be joining a leading education provider who is well know for delivery of quality education and positive graduate outcomes. Offering a wide range of courses across two well know education brands, this organisation is rapidly growing and is seeking experienced compliance professionals to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for ensuring your new organisation is operating to industry standards and ensuring customer satisfaction and compliance with RTO requirements. Your duties will include:
- Conduct internal compliance audits for both ASQA and state-funded program measurables
- Providing training for the quality and compliance officers and supervision of their daily tasks.
- Identify and monitor compliance risks and assisting with rectification as required.
- Create, review and ensure adherence with policies and procedures.
- Manage the audit process for the introduction of new courses.
- Preparation and participation in external agency audits.
- Provide support and education to the wider business in compliance risks and requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience in an RTO compliance role.
- Experience in the application of funding programs.
- Understanding of the RTO Standards as they apply to VET industry.
- Experience conducting internal audits.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- High level organisation skills and an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
What you’ll get in return
- Permanent full-time position.
- Opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Opportunity to take on people management responsibilities.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email [email protected],com.au.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508