Qualified Educator | Wellard South West
Job Location: Perth Rockingham & Kwinana
Employer: Junior Adventures Group
training and development provided
Who We Are
Junior Adventures Group is a trusted and vibrant collective that engages, empowers and educates children through leading specialist brands in the Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) sector. Our team across Australia is united by a commitment to bring joy and a sense of belonging to all children.
Across three leading brands, JAG adds depth and richness to thousands of children’s lives beyond the school curriculum. Our global reach gives us access to the best educational practices and framework in the world which ensures every child is supported to reach their full potential.
The role in a nutshell
Have fun while you work by being paid to play and assist in a team of experienced educators in providing an engaging program.
As an after-school Educator, you will join the children in a variety of activities to encourage their curiosity and burn their energy!
What to expect
- Supervise children through participation of games
- Join our school holiday program with exciting excursions to the cinemas, zoo and more!
- Teamwork and collaboration to create diverse activities
- Diploma in Children’s Services or Early Childhood Education and Care; OR
- Degree in Primary Education, Secondary or Early Childhood Studies or Equivalent; OR
- Diploma or Degree in Recreation; Sport Science; Leisure Studies; Social and Behavioural Science or Nursing.
- A valid Working with Children’s Check
- The ability to pass a National Police Check
- Availability Monday – Friday, BSC, ASC and Holiday Program. 26 hours a week Part-time.
- Commitment to our values and philosophy
Be Considerate: Show we care
Be Passionate: Love what we do
Be Courageous: Show we are resilient
Make a difference: Leave a positive legacy
Whole of Child is a commitment to our families, communities, and team to remain focused on what is important to us: the children who are entrusted into our care every single day.
Our team add depth and richness to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum. We provide children with the knowledge, skills, behaviours, and dispositions to assist them in navigating a complex and ever-changing world.
- Excellent career development: Be part of a dynamic global team with progression opportunities from service to leadership roles and beyond.
- Flexible work-life balance (don’t work weekends!): Working in our services offers great flexibility and excellent opportunities to achieve a sustainable work-life balance: Monday to Friday.
- Training and professional development – we invest in you: We offer continued personal and professional development throughout your career through tailored capability programs.
- The chance to have fun and be a hero for a child every single day: Working with children is an incredibly rewarding career contributing to the development of society’s future leaders.
- Exclusive benefits and reward program: Every team member has access to our rewards program which includes exclusive special offers and discounts on movie tickets, theme parks, experiences, dining, travel and much more!
All potential employees will be required to comply with the COVID 19 Vaccination requirement for all early childhood education and care educators and staff under the current State Government Public Health Order. Junior Adventures Group will request confirmation of Vaccination through our screening process.