Qualified and Assistant Educator – Indigo Montessori Mount Claremont
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: Montessori Childcare
Are you ready for a change?
We are seeking a Qualified Educator and Assistant Educator to join our amazing team at our Mt Claremont centre.
At Indigo Montessori we hold an image of the child as one who is naturally eager for knowledge and capable of initiating learning in a supportive and thoughtfully prepared learning environment. We believe that Maria Montessori’s educational approach truly values the human spirit and the development of the whole child – physical, social, emotional, cognitive. We are seeking like-minded people who recognise the value of Montessori’s uninterrupted blocks of work time and guided choice of work activity. In addition to fully complementing and specially designed Montessori learning materials which are meticulously arranged and available for use in an aesthetically pleasing environment.
Please check our website: Mt Claremont (mulberrytree.com.au)
The successful candidate will have:
- For Qualified Educator Role: Diploma of Early childhood Education and Care or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification.
- For Assistant Educator role: Certificate 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care or Certificate 3 or 4 in Education Support
- Understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, Montessori Philosophy and the National Quality Standards.
- Great personality with a professional manner and appearance.
- A desire to have a balanced life.
- Be an inspiring team player and positive role-model.
- A strong level of communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with staff, children, families and the community.
What we offer:
- Flexible work life balance.
- Montessori training
- Up to 6 weeks leave a year.
- Sponsorship can be offered for successful applicants who meet the criteria.
- Opportunity to further develop your career.
- A fantastic management support structure located here in WA.
- Annual uniform allowance.
- Professional development delivered in-house as well as well-known pedagogical leaders.
- Reduced childcare fees.
All successful applicants must have, or be prepared to obtain prior to commencement:
- A current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis or willingness to obtain.
- A current Working With Children Card
Please email your Cover letter and Resume [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you.
HBF Stadium (formerly Challenge Stadium)
100 Stephenson Avenue
Mt Claremont WA 6010