Property Manager – Well supported, manageable portfolio
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Rendina Real Estate
Are you looking for a supportive, friendly team to work in?
We have an opportunity for an organised Portfolio Manager to join our supportive, welcoming team. This role requires a person who enjoys all facets of property management, as we provide our clients with end to end management, and no off-shore administration.
What is on offer:
- Laptop and phone provided, flexible/WFH hours can be discussed
- A super positive structure with supportive administration and leadership ideals
- Up-to-date software to streamline daily processes and ongoing training
- Clean and manageable portfolio in a reputable â€˜go-toâ€™ agency with long-term staff
- Saturdays on a rotating roster with time off in-lieu (currently one in four Saturdays)
- Located in a boutique Inner North/West office within a village-like shopping strip
Having at least 2 yearsâ€™ experience in Property Management, a positive attitude, and a client-focused approach are minimum requirements. In return, we offer a great opportunity to expand your skill set and thrive within a long-standing, successful team. Remuneration is attractive and incentives are provided.
To be considered, you must meet BLA eligibility requirements to work as an Agents’ Representative, have a current Drivers Licence and vehicle.