Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Raine and Horne Wetherill Park
Property Management experience is a must. Minimum 1 year.
Are you passionate about Property Management? Want to develop your real estate career? This is the job for you.
Raine & Horne Wetherill Park are now seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their award winning office.
You’ll be working with a wonderful and supportive team who are highly respected and well known within the area. There is dedicated support and training and you’ll be mentored by the best in the business.
We’re looking for a customer service focused individual who is passionate about helping customers, has a strong interest in property management and is focused on both personal and professional growth.
This is a wonderful opportunity to develop your career. So, if you like what you hear, and this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!..
Your duties will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service;
- Communicating with owners and tenants;
- Showing properties;
- Lease preparations and negotiating lease renewals;
- Attending NCAT as required;
- Routine inspections;
- Ingoing and outgoing condition reports;
- Coordinate the tenant application process;
- Organising any repairs to properties;
- Issuing breach notices as required; and
- Negotiating and understanding the long term consequences of daily PM decisions;
To succeed in this role you’ll have…
- Previous property management experience
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High levels of professionalism;
- Previous client relationship or account management experience;
- A real estate licence, or certificate of registration;
- The ability to manage and prioritise your time;
- A â€œcan doâ€ attitude;
- Intermediate computer and digital literacy on a range of PM software platforms; and
- A valid drivers licence.
In return you’ll receive…
- Exceptional training and support;
- The support of an award winning team;
- Excellent employee benefits;
- A fun and professional team environment;
- The ability to grow your career; and
- The opportunity to be an integral part of a forward thinking and innovative real estate business.
At Raine & Horne Wetherill Park, we are a family owned and operated business who are attentive to providing honest, reliable and nothing short of outstanding service to all their customers.
Husband and wife team Sam & Natalie Ruisi began their journey with only but a few properties, yet through hard work and dedication have produced a string of many happy clients and made their mark as the agent of choice for many.
Raine & Horne Wetherill Park are always at the forefront of print and digital media creativity. In 2016 & 2017 we won ‘Office Marketing Excellence’ award. This award was recognised both State and Nationally.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming the next real estate superstar to our team!
How to apply…
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.