Location: Northern QLD
Company: Hays Office Support
$45000.00 – $55000.00 p.a. + Attractive Package
Immediate Start | Experienced Property Manager in Townsville | $45K-$55K
Your new company
Hays have partnered with a Townsville based real estate company who offer all aspects of Property Sales and Property Management. An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced property manager to join the property management team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
You’ll work in a busy property department and oversee the end-to-end management of your own portfolio of 120. Your responsibilities will include;
- Liaising regularly with clients and tenants
- Communicating with contractors in order to organise maintenance works as required.
- Preparation of budgets and financial forecasts
- Data entry and data base management
- Contract negotiation and renewal
What you’ll need to succeed
You’ll have experience in a similar role, hold a current Real Estate Licence and driver’s license.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to providing a high level of customer service and be effective in establishing relationships
- Highly organised, accurate and have a high level of attention to detail
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Accurate data entry and work processing skills
- Problem solving and negotiating skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What you’ll get in return
An opportunity to work within a highly regarded organisation, offering a competitive salary of $45K – $55K.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tehani Savu on [email protected] for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508