Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Company: Domain Legal
Domain Legal is a boutique property law firm located in North Sydney, specializing in acting for property developers on residential and commercial off-the-plan-sales.
We are seeking a full-time property lawyer, with 6-12 months PAE, for our busy office.
Duties will include:
- Preparing, reviewing and issuing contracts for sale, including off-the-plan contracts for sale.
- Acting on sales and acquisitions from the preparation of contracts through to exchange and settlement.
- Commercial and retail leasing.
- Advising on contracts for sale and commercial and retail leases.
- General conveyancing and property law matters.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 6-12 months PAE in all types of conveyancing matters, including off-the-plan contracts.
- Knowledge of commercial and retail leasing.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of PEXA is essential.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Able to work in a team environment, including with experienced and senior paralegal staff.
- Must be a friendly and easy-going person, able to work in a small team environment. Some of our staff members have worked together, and with the principal, for in excess of 20 years.
Please email resume to [email protected] [link removed]