Property Consultant and Sales Person
Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: Private Advertiser
Our company is one of Australia’s fastest growing real estate companies and we are looking for motivated self-starting real estate professionals to join our polished business. We are looking for someone with experience in off-the-plan sales, house and land and sales or property economics. Past residential sales experience is a bonus.
We have been established since 2003 and has been working in the investment real estate sector since. We have a well-groomed team of professionals. This role is very specific: servicing our members who buy lots of real estate! Your expertise within investment real estate is what our buyers want. This not a transactional real estate role where you show homes; it is much more geared towards trust, connection and advice.
This role has a six-figure annual earning potential!
Here’s how we are different:
- We have a dynamic and supportive culture
- Leads are provided to you
- We invest in our employees’ own personal wealth creation
- We are interested in ‘get rich slow and keep it’ strategies
If you love people and property and are considered by others to be a ‘gun’ at sales but consider yourself as much, much more then this is the role for you.
If you like a variety of property then you will love this role. With the opportunity to work on a wide range of development projects launching on a monthly basis, this is an exciting role for an experienced agent looking to advance their career within the investment sector of the real estate industry. This role will give you a great grounding in what our property industry does, how it operates as well as giving you the opportunity to advance your sales skills that you have learned already.
You must have:
- Experience in real estate
- Track record in sales
- Relationship building skills
- Telephone sales skills
- A current certificate of registration or real estate license
- Off-the-plan property sales experience
- Land & construction property sales experience
- Investment property sales experience
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Basic understanding of the home loan process
- Projects sales experience
Your aim will be to capitalise on the interested leads you are provided and pursue new client opportunities. You will be responsible for successfully carrying out all activities involved in guiding a client through residential property purchases.
We are backed by a secure team that includes real estate sales agents, finance brokers as well as accounting and SMSF advisers built on world class IT systems.
Comprehensive job training is provided. This will include training in:
1. Investment rationale
2. Investment strategies
3. Business values
4. Essential CRM use
5. Intra-company referrals
6. Internal marketing systems
7. Sales scripts and action plans
… And much, much more.
Apply today and don’t miss this incredible opportunity.