Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: Anglican Diocese of Perth
About the role
A unique opportunity exists for a part-time all-rounder to join our dynamic property team, and be part of a team environment that values innovation, flexibility, accountability and service commitment.
As we use several different systems, full training will be provided. This position is offering part time employment on a permanent basis (4 days per week) and would suit someone looking to start a rewarding career in the property sector.
This is a varied role and while there are some routine tasks, any given week rarely looks the same. Responsibilities range from processing work orders and facilitating approvals to asset management support including financial and property maintenance. It entails continuous communication with internal and external customers, as well as project support including budget tracking, consultant engagement and invoice processing.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Flexibility and adaptability, with customer service focus
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- National Police Certificate (not older than 3 months)
- To be supportive of the Anglican Church and its values
What do we offer in return?
- Permanent role with many learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- A competitive salary
- Being part of a fast-paced, modern and fun environment that offers flexibility and a contemporary approach to work with supportive leadership.
The diocesan office of the Anglican Diocese of Perthâ€™s core business is to provide administration support and high-level leadership to the Anglican Church, Diocese of Perth. We are situated in a new office building next to St Georgeâ€™s Cathedral, with easy access to public transport and excellent lunch options. The immediate team consists of 30 team members spread across three floors in the building, who cooperate with over 450 other team members and thousands of volunteers from across the Diocese.
How to apply
You can apply via email to [email protected]
The applications should include a cover letter of no more than two pages and an updated CV. Shortlisting will begin immediately, and applications will close when a suitable candidate is found.
For a confidential discussion contact Katerina Lazarevska on 08 9425 7200.