Project Support Officer – Secretariat
Job Location: Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Employer: Health Support Queensland
Department of Health â€“ Why work for us?
The Department of Health has a diverse set of responsibilities, and a common purpose of creating better health care for Queenslanders. The department is responsible for the overall management of the public health system in Queensland. We strongly believe in the need to work with people that value the goals of our organisation and who will thrive in our workplace.
To enable this vision, the Queensland Public Sector is transforming from a focus on compliance to a values-led way of working. The following five values underpin behaviours that will support and enable better ways of working and result in better outcomes for Queenslanders.
- Customers First
- Ideas into action
- Unleash potential
- Be courageous
- Empower people
What is on offer:
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- Annual leave loading 17.5%
- Salary packaging
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility (some roles may provide the flexibility to work from home)
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced project team environment and prioritise / organise work within strictly defined deadlines and to the required quality.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relationships with team members.
- High level of proficiency to undertake high level secretariat and project support for executive level
- governing bodies, whilst maintaining confidentiality of subject matter.
- Experience in the coordination and maintenance of project registers / documentation and the preparation and presentation of project status reports.
- Proven experience in effective risks management; including working closely with Project Manager to update and document new risks and analyse treatment plans.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A short statement (maximum one page) that gives details of your skills, experience and knowledge as required on the role description under the headingâ€˜key competencies (role specific criteria)’.