Project Support Officer Pool
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: Department of Treasury
PSCSAA 2021, L 3, $72,896 – $78,717 pa plus super
PSCSAA 2021, Level 3, $72,896 – $78,717 pa plus superannuation
Permanent (Full-time and Part-time) and Fixed Term (Full-time and Part-Time) opportunities available
Closing date: Thursday, 23 December 2021 at 5.00pm (WST)
Treasury WA welcomes applications from entry level and experienced Project Support Officers who can provide effective and efficient support to Treasuryâ€™s dynamic business units. As an ideal applicant, you will be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail, and can deal with competing and changing priorities. You will be an approachable and cooperative team member, have experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders, and align with Treasuryâ€™s values of solutions focused, committed people, working collaboratively and making a difference.
How to Apply
- Apply online at www.jobs.wa.gov.au.
- Read the Role Statement, Level 3 Capability Framework and Applicant Information Pack attached.
- Complete the online application form:
- Submit a CV (in Word or PDF format and maximum of 2 pages) providing an overview of your transferable skills and experience, ensuring you include any past key achievements.
- Attach a one-page cover letter that explains your interest in the position, what you would bring to Treasury and this role.
- Nominate two referees (preferably current or recent supervisors) who can comment on your skills, abilities, depth of experience and work performance.
Appointment is based on the applicantâ€™s capacity to undertake the role at the level required and alignment with Treasuryâ€™s Capability Framework and ability to contribute to broader Treasury strategic directions. This will be assessed throughout the recruitment process.
Applications close on Thursday, 23 December 2021 at 5.00pm (WST). Late and proforma applications will not be accepted. If you are having problems lodging your application online, please contact [email protected] or (08) 6551 2365.
This appointment pool will be used to fill Level 3 positions (permanent or fixed term) that arise across all our business areas over the next 12 months. The appointment pool will commence when the selection process is finalised. Please note, that being placed in the pool does not guarantee your placement in a position.
For further information about this position, please contact Nigel Parke, Senior Analyst, Commercial Advisory at [email protected] (not to be contacted for assistance with lodging your application).
Further information about Treasury is available on our Careers page at www.wa.gov.au/treasury/careers. Our future plans and goals are provided in our 2021â€‘24 Strategic Plan.