Project Marketing Coordinator | Residential Development
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Co. Recruit
Company and Culture:
This diversified property company is known for delivering high quality residential communities, apartments, townhouses, retail and commercial developments. With a proud history of innovative and successful developments, they continue to deliver amazing projects across multiple market sectors.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager – QLD, you will be responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of the marketing strategies across the existing QLD project portfolio, in addition to the launch of a new project in early 2022. You will:
- Liaise with external creative and media agencies to coordinate media bookings and advertising material for designated projects.
- Manage the communications strategy, including PR and social media.
- Provide monthly analytics and ROI reports.
- Assist with the roll out of new digital processes for the QLD business.
- Coordinate project launch and community connection events.
- Monitor and maintain project websites, ensuring timely and correct updates of sales information.
- Create and distribute marketing EDMs including project promotions.
- Monitor the presentation of signage and branding of multiple projects and sales offices.
- Other marketing duties as outlined in the position description.
- Tertiary qualifications in design, marketing, and/or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in a Marketing Executive or Coordinator position within the property industry.
- Strong computer proficiency (Microsoft office, Microsoft CRM and other digital platforms) with ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Extremely high attention to details and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong digital advertising experience.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a highly respected property developer with some of the most notable development projects in Brisbane.
- Fantastic team culture.
- Great opportunity for growth and progression within the property and development industry.
- Attractive salary on offer based on experience.
This is an exciting position with an expanding national development company. If this sounds like you, click Apply NOW to submit your application or call David Thomas on 0407 746 039 for a confidential chat.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. You must have the correct working rights to work in Australia. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.