Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: TourbillionCX PTY LTD
Work from Home and/or On-Site work as required
An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Delivery Management to join a dynamic & unique service for a period up to 2 years. This nationwide project initiative will require all your knowledge and experience, coupled with your savvy to demonstrate you’re an integral part of leadership of the Project Delivery Team. You will provide guidance, leadership and ownership of project mandates and deliverables, in order to achieve project milestones, and where necessary, employ recovery plans to recalibrate, co-ordinate to deliver project milestones.
We are looking for professionals to support project delivery, requiring experience as:
- 8 x Project Manager
This role requires a professional, who is a confident communicator and well experienced in Waterfall and Agile methodologies to be able to deliver in accordance with delivery mandates.
The successful candidate will join a large team of IT specialists, where you will contribute both as an individual and team member, whilst being empowered to add to your own professional knowledge and experience.
You must be Australian Citizens and hold:
- a current BASELINE clearance, or have a waiver on the basis a clearance pack has been submitted to the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency
- will obtain or currently possess an Australian Police History check that is no more than three months old and shows no current, unspent convictions or other issues that may preclude you from being considered for these roles.
Please carefully review the job descriptions below before applying:
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must have a driver’s licences
- Must be willing to work both from home and client site
- Mandatory Baseline Clearance
- Must be willing to perform a probity check.
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Lead an IT enabled project delivering reform initiatives including transitioning applications between Government Agencies.
- Effectively engaging with a program management office to manage risks and issue and project reporting.
- Identifying and managing changes to projects in accordance with established processes and standards, and manage information flows across projects
- Lead, motivate and manage team members, setting behavioural expectations and activities.
- Lead a team of staff from a variety of technical backgrounds and an understanding of legacy, contemporary and emerging technologies and technical architectures.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with technical professionals, project team members and stakeholders.
- Inform project board members to support decisions that focus on addressing risks to delivery.
- Manage project risks and issues, including negotiating and liaising with stakeholders with an understanding of Health Business context, priorities, drivers and desired outcomes.
What we’re looking for in you…
- Outcomes focused and flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude as well as a strong customer focus
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with different teams and stakeholders
- Approachable with excellent interpersonal skills combined with the ability to influence peers and management
- Accountability for your delivery responsibilities
- Self-starter, excellent time management and organisational skills
- Minimal supervision required and able to work autonomously
- Reliable, honest, committed and quality focussed in your work ethic
- Well-spoken and well presented
Experience and Skills…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a project manager
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving and oral and written communication abilities including experience with producing project documentation.
- Excellent planning and high-level people and providers management skills to enable delivery of outcomes
- Working knowledge and experience of infrastructure and working with an outsourced provider, internal departmental staff and other government agencies
- Experience in the use of standard Microsoft project tools and project management artefacts
- Experience working within a DevOps model and with contemporary DevOps tools
- Formal qualification in project management
- Prince 2 or Agile Certified practitioner
- ITIL Certified practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes Certified Practitioner
- SAFe5 certification would be an advantage
What we are offering…
- Competitive daily contract rate (open to negotiation)
- Location: Melbourne CBD or Greater Melbourne
- The possibility of working remotely subject to client need
Who we are…
At TourbillionCX, we empower Clients to capture and amplify their Customer Experience and services.
We achieve this by offering a diverse array of services and capabilities including Quality Engineering, Quality Assurance and Risk Mitigation through Business Analysis, Testing and Consulting services, where we target all enterprise digital touch points throughout the System Development Lifecycle. Furthermore, as a value add, we assume the role of, not just an independent testing and services partner – but provide thought leadership as a client advocate.