Project Manager – Office Relocation
Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Company: PM-Partners Group
- 6-months + Extns; Remote work for Covid19, then Perth OR Brisbane CBD
- $$VG/day; Open to all candidates with unrestricted Aus work rights
- High-profile, diverse projects; Flexible Sep/Oct starts open
PM-Partners group are a specialist Project Management Consultancy. We have a unique way of running projects and providing training and advice, so our clients get the best results with less cost and risk.
Each year, we deliver over $3B of projects, train over 9,500 people and help some of Australia’s leading brands improve their PMOs.
What we can offer you:
Culture: A fun, fast paced, collaborative delivery environment
People: A group of talented, experienced, and dedicated Consultants to work by your side with a dedicated Relationship Manager
Passion: Ability to band together when under pressure to deliver first class results to clients
Transparency: Open door policy
Professional Development: On the job development and access to additional industry Certifications in our Training practice
Care and Support: On-going support and advice from experienced PM-Partners Consultants
Knowledge: Access to PM-Partners Delivery and Advisory practices
PM-Partners is currently seeking 2 Project Managers, with Office Relocation or data centre relocation experience, for a high-profile organisation in Oil/Gas moving their offices in Brisbane AND in Perth.
For these career-enhancing opportunities, you will have:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager with Office Relocation or data centre relocation experience (multiple moves preferred) in Australia
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written (documentation)
- Strong stakeholder management skills, at multiple levels
- An ability to adapt quickly
- Team player skills
Also desirable, to secure these dynamic roles:
- IT degree(s)
- Relevant certification(s) e.g. PMP, Prince2, PMBOK, ITIL
If you feel you meet our selection criteria and are looking to join a leading Project Management Consultancy, please submit your resume to Paul Micallef at PM-Partners via an application here or by direct email – [email protected] .