Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Company: Indue Ltd
Who are we?
Operating for over 50 years in the Australian Financial Services industry, as of today, Indue are proud to be market leaders of Australian Fraud detection and management, as well as spanning across various FinTech payment services in providing B2B prepaid and gift card programs to some of Australia’s largest clients including Banks, Mutuals, retailers, and the Australian government.
With just under 200 people, we deliver big, across two offices, and we pride ourselves in our supportive, diverse, inclusive culture, providing the opportunity for every role to make a difference.
As a Project Manager at Indue, you will be responsible for delivering projects, both internal and for clients. This role will cover the full project life-cycle from pre-sales to scoping, initiating, management and delivery into operations. Recent projects our team has worked on include:
- Mobile payments,
- Real time payments,
- Fraud detection and monitoring,
- Infrastructure upgrades, and
- Information security enhancements.
The key requirements are working with all relevant stakeholders and ensuring they are informed, engaged and have appropriate expectations throughout the course of the project. Responsibilities include all aspects of project management, particularly stakeholder communication, scope control, budget accountability, supplier management and risk assessment.
With the team’s track record for delivering high quality outcomes, you will work within an established project management structure to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget.
This opportunity is a full time position, based in either our Sydney (North Sydney) office, or Brisbane (Toowong) office with up to 2 days working from home each week.
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will possess the majority of the following skills and attributes:
- Formal qualifications in a relevant discipline such as Business, IT or Project Management, or relevant experience.
- 2 – 5 years experience in a similar role within the financial services and payments industry.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, manage and deliver medium to high complexity projects to time, quality and cost criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and manage varied client and stakeholder relationships and expectations. This includes the ability to communicate effectively and to influence others.
- Experience working in complex technical environments using a formal project methodology, such as Waterfall or Agile.
- A demonstrated understanding of the complete software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Microsoft Project experience.
- Specific understanding and experience in delivering payments solutions (specifically including cards and transactional business products).
- Project Management Professional certification or similar is preferred.
What we can offer you:
- We’re an exciting B2B business (hence you may have not heard of us!), but we’re behind the scenes working on payment solutions with some well-known, industry leading clients across the country
- Small, collaborative, cross-functional culture, which means we’re small enough for each role to make a difference, but big enough to matter in the market!
- Supportive of individual learning and development, offering lots of opportunities for training and development
- Great culture, including fun and interactive social events, cake bake days, bbq’s and Friday morning teas.
Does this sound like you?
We would love to hear from you if it does, and/or If you’re seeking an opportunity to further develop your Project Management career, please apply now!
We demonstrate our Equal Employment Opportunity commitment by attracting, identifying and selecting high quality talent based on merit, and reward our people in various exciting initiatives, in return for their dedicated hard-work and commitment.