Job Location: Brisbane
Employer: Franklin Smith Ltd
$150k – $160k p.a. + Benefits
- An independent, client-side Project Management business known for their collaborative project management and advisory expertise
- Established for over two decades and has forged trusted partnerships with key industry professionals
- Join a high-calibre and enthusiastic team that aims to continuously improve their delivery process, systems, client service and satisfaction
- An independent business that prides itself on their project management and advisory expertise and an incredibly talented team that brings an extensive property experience and know-how from their varied backgrounds. They aim to create an innovative culture that allows their people to collaborate with clients to bring their vision to life, no matter the challenge.
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Management and preparation of key stage reports from feasibility through to completion and post-handover
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
- Preparation of progress reports and presentations at monthly client meetings
- Assisting in the running of a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Assistance with the preparation of contract documents
- Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Working knowledge of building contracts
- Experience of administering building contracts
- Regular reporting to clients and internal client teams
- To support development of targeted marketing material, bid documents, capability statements and attend networking events.
- To support in the development of fee proposals and responses to RFPs
- To participate in Business Development activities where required.
What do you need?
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results
- Construction related degree or a similar construction related qualification with technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or end user client
- 3+ years’ experience in delivering Commercial projects, including project(s) as the lead Project Manager either as a consultant or client-side Project Manager
- Understands technical aspects of project delivery and is able to identify and promote solutions
- A positive, collaborator who shares knowledge freely and offers support to his/her peers and seniors.
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a market leading package, paying up to $160,000 package and a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Mick Donaghy on 0450294639 or via email; .
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; www.franklinsmith.com.au/job-board [link removed]