Project Manager – Commercial Facade Cladding
Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: Bayside Group
Our client, a leading cladding contractor is seeking an experienced Project Manager. You will have the opportunity to partner with reputable builders, working on a variety of tier 1 and 2 projects.
Ideally you will have:
* Local project management experience within commercial cladding / facade environments (overseas experience will also be considered provided you are familiar with Australian standards)
* Demonstrated understanding of products, design and production processes within commercial cladding and fabrication environments
* Proven experience managing project budgets with the ability to problem solve along with demonstrated estimation experience.
* Excellent time management skills and organisations skills
* A strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
* Strong organisational skills with a high attention to detail
* Ability to work cohesively with other design member and various stakeholders
* Permanent position with strong pipeline of projects for 2022
* Competitive salary package commensurate with experience
* Exposure to world class projects, stability and a commitment to career advancement.
At this stage we can only review applicants that are based locally, sponsorship may be considered for candidates with the relevant background. For a confidential discussion or more information please call David Pham on (03)9864 6000 or send your resume in WORD format to [email protected]
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the ‘apply’ button. If you require further information, please contact David Pham on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Group job opportunities visit www.baysidegroup.com.au [link removed]