Job Location: Brisbane Bayside & Eastern Suburbs
Organization: Brisbane Automatic Gate Systems
Are you always on time? Do you think you can keep a whole company running that way? Do you have attention to detail and high organisational skills?
We’re Brisbane Automatic Gate Systems and we specialise in the service and installation of access control equipment for domestic and commercial applications. Our vision is to be the company that best understands our clients and delivers quality automation products, Australia wide.
Based in Cleveland we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic person with a can do attitude. This role is office based and responsible for the effective planning of domestic and commercial installations from acceptance to scheduling our team of installation technicians. You will work closely with suppliers, team and clients to deliver on project commitments whilst delivering exceptional customer service. This role will look after end to end contact with the client including invoicing of jobs and debtors.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Adherence to policies and procedures
- Prioritising needs of clients/business alliances
- Coordinating/scheduling technicians and contractors on a daily basis
- Project coordination
- Updating notes and document control for projects
- Tracking of goods and resources for projects
- Adherence to customer requirements
- Accounts Receivable
- Handling phone inquiries. (customer, team and accounts related)
- Ensuring timely service delivery and complete client satisfaction
- Building and maintaining relationships with the team, clients/business alliances
The successful candidate will be able to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment. It is critical that you possess experience in Project coordination and previous use of simPRO is advantageous but not essential.
To be successful in this position you will need to show:
- Professional and friendly communication skills.
- Experience in job coordination
- An excellent team player with self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- High level of organisational and administrative skills along with exceptional attention to detail.
- Resilience to cope well under pressure.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise, work quickly, good time management skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude with a high level of accountability.
- Well-developed computer skills and an ability to perform data entry with speed and accuracy.
- Confidence in making sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the efficient operations of a service business.
- The drive to deliver excellent client service with the ability to also balance the needs of the business.
Hours of Work and Remuneration:
This position is full time – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Salary is dependent on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BRISBANE AUTOMATIC GATE SYSTEMS