Job Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Employer: ELB Pty Ltd
Project Coordinator â€“ St Leonards NSW
(Sydneyâ€™s North Shore; close to St Leonards train station)
We are seeking a motivated and highly organised person to join our project delivery team in Sydney. The Project Coordinator position requires excellent communication skills and high-end customer service. You will be required to effectively coordinate and manage administration and scheduling for audio-visual, video-conferencing and integrated technology installations provided by ELB-Electroboard (predominately in NSW) and to provide administrative support to the delivery services and operations staff.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Manage project coordination tasking of varying complexity
- Manage resources allocated to support project delivery on each project & project timeline
- Manage staff travel and associated requirements for project delivery as required (e.g. accommodation bookings, allowances)
- Liaise with other internal departments and external agencies regarding equipment, resources & delivery times
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Coordinate client training & documentation
- Communicate with clients & staff regarding projects’ progress
- Maintain internal reporting systems
Skills & Experience:
- Capable of concurrently coordinating multiple projects.
- Analytical and problem solving â€“ able to define problems and identify innovative and creative solutions
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of MS Office and PM software and tools
- Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic and committed approach at all times
- Well-presented and punctual
- Motivation â€“ able to support people to make a difference and achieve high levels of performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For 35 years, ELB-Electroboard has been Australia’s leading integrated solutions provider, specialising in visual collaboration, unified communications, and audio-visual products and services. During our journey, ELB-Electroboard has grown to become one of the largest and most recognised companies in the industry, and we are proud of our outstanding reputation in the marketplace. Today we operate in all regions across Australia, the United States and Canada.
This position is available for an immediate start with an excellent remuneration package and genuine opportunity for career progression on offer.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please apply for a confidential chat.
For more information on ELB-Electroboard or its products and programs, please visit us at: http://www.elb.com.au