Project Controls Analyst
Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
At JukesTodd we’ve worked hard to establish our reputation as a strategic advisor and project manager of choice. A project partner capable of delivering superior outcomes for multinational asset owners, investment groups and government bodies. Founded in 2007, with the philosophy of providing a strong link between the commercial, governance and technical elements of business, we strive to create value for every client. Our success can be attributed to our collective experience, astute management, excellent client relations and our focus on delivering “best for project” outcomes.
Working with both public and private resource, infrastructure and energy companies, investment groups and government bodies, JukesTodd have built a strong reputation for being innovative, outcome focused and delivering on commitments. Our team of experts add value and positively impact significant projects whilst being efficient, accountable and client focussed. We are innovative and endeavour to develop the right solution for every challenge and always operate with integrity. JukesTodd has built a positive and collaborative work culture where committed individuals learn, develop and progress.
Due to the continued growth and diversification of our client base and project portfolio we are expanding our Project Controls team and are looking for another talented professional to join the fold. An analytical thinker and avid problem solver with a keen interest in projects and digital system environments will be able to apply their passion for their craft and have a real impact in this role.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Project Controls professional to join our Brisbane team and gain experience delivering project controls services across a global portfolio of sustaining capital works. You will have a real impact whilst learning to master project controls processes and facilitate their execution through a keen analytical viewpoint with attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
As an integral part of our multi-disciplinary team, you will drive positive project outcomes by providing timely, accurate and concise project data leveraging your aptitude for technology to collate and communicate complex data succinctly. You instinctively embrace technology and advocate a “work smarter” attitude that drives continuous improvement and efficiency. You are prepared to challenge the status quo and adopt technology to improve the execution of project controls and ultimately project performance.
You are admired for your ability to quickly learn new software or adapt existing software to meet project and business needs. You conduct independent research and investigations to develop new and effective solutions. Some of your proactive research will undoubtedly contribute to the improvement of our client’s projects as well as our own internal business systems. Your work facilitates effective data driven cost, schedule and scope management decision making to be made by your project peers.
Your ability to understand your audience requirements and skilfully develop meaningful project reports that effectively communicate key project information sets you apart from the crowd. You appreciate the people component of system functionality and can collaborate with stakeholders and peers to gather requirements, conduct analysis, and present accurate information in a clear, concise manner.
You will have completed tertiary education in Business, Commerce, Finance, Accounting or Engineering and demonstrate mastery of MS Office Suite especially Excel.
You will be supported to deliver the following key responsibilities:
- Collating project budgets from estimates
- Building project schedules and tracking project progress
- Processing project commitments and incurred costs
- Facilitating change management
- Providing world class project reports that are meaningful to the audience
- Configure project management systems to deliver project controls functions efficiently
Desirable systems skills and experience:
- Data Visualisation (Power BI)
- Planning and Scheduling software (Primavera P6 or MS Project)
- Project cost systems (Prism ideal)
- Enterprise Resource Planning system (SAP, Oracle)
- Database querying (SQL Server)
Why Jukes Todd:
- As someone who loves to learn and grow you will appreciate our focus on accelerated learning and career advancement under direct tutelage of senior company personnel.
- You will become an instrumental member of a driven team within a supportive and collaborative work environment.
- You will work alongside highly-regarded, commercially and technically astute Directors who lead by example.
- We have created an environment that engenders diversity of thought, agility and empowerment to implement authentic and value-accretive solutions for a broad range of clients and industries.
- Our team is renowned for simplifying complex decisions through pragmatic commercial advice underpinned by technical expertise.
- Align yourself with a company with integrity that focuses on positive outcomes, “we work to serve our client’s needs, not our own”.
Click “APPLY” to register your interest or for more information please email [email protected]