Project Administrator (P/T)
TK Elevator are a global company that has become one of the most successful manufacturers of Lifts, Escalators and Moving Walks. Servicing both the commercial and residential markets, our organisation continues to forge its way to becoming the market leader.
The role is for a two (2) year fixed term, on a part-time basis and reports directly to the Project Director – Sydney Metro. The potential candidate will work closely with the Sydney Metro City & Southwest Lift and Escalator Project Team.
The primary focus of a Project Administrator is to:
- Assisting in the planning and co-ordination of works, equipment and personnel
- Assisting in the preparing and submitting progress reports on project status
- Assisting programming and scheduling works
- Assisting the Project team members with daily tasks
- Working effectively with a team to meet project milestones
- Preparation of technical documents such as plans/drawings/specifications
- Raising purchase orders
- Running induction process for each builder
- General administration duties
Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- 3-5 years proven experience in administration
- Sound level of knowledge with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Project
- Intermediate level of knowledge in SAP (desirable)
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy
- Strong understanding of drawings and technical specifications (desirable)
- A team player with self-confidence and an acceptance of accountability for outcomes
- A great communicator
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work
- A natural ability to share information and proactively engage with stakeholders and dependent team
All suitable applicants should apply in writing to Human Resources.
To be eligible, you must submit a cover letter outlining your skills and experience in line with the role and a current resume.
Please Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity