Job Location: Sydney North West & Hills District
oOh!media is Australia & NZâ€™s leading Out of Home media company Australian owned and operated for over 30 years. At oOh! weâ€™re proud collaborators, which means you’ll have the opportunity to work with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career. Youâ€™ll find unmissable opportunities and be surrounded by like-minded individuals who are united by passion, respect, and imagination.
You will have the opportunity to work with the best in the industry, and in an environment where you can bring your best self each day.
Here is why we need youâ€¦
Our dynamic and market leading Project Admin team, based in Norwest are looking for an outgoing and pro-active go getter who can handle a high volume of requests, have great attention to detail; love being a team player who thrives on pro-activity and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
In this diverse role, you will be a pivotal member of your oOh! team, providing admin support and working closely with the wider Assets team to provide Administration support.
Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll doâ€¦
- Assist & support team with: Raising PO/issuing/receipting supplier invoice where necessary; creation of new vendor/supplier
- Data entry and compiling reports where necessary
- Assist team with monthly board report
- Responsible for updating different Work In Progress (WIP) notes in Project Management systems
- Maintenance of Project documentation/project minutes
- Assist Asset Team on administrative tasks/duties
- Monitor and track project briefs
- Monitor Project spending
- Maintain Ooh Asset databases and associated documents
- Organise meeting time for team members where necessary
This is what youâ€™ll look likeâ€¦
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerBI is advantageous but not essential
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Can work accurately and efficiently given tight deadlines
- Solutionâ€™s orientated approach to issues and challenges
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player who thrives on pro-activity
- Fun, enthusiastic with a CAN DO attitude
The benefits you will have access to are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, as well as the people that matter the most in their lives.
- A truly flexible workplace where you can do your best work
- Confidential counselling and mental health support
- Full training and support to ensure your ongoing success
- Parental care benefits and a family friendly workplace (no matter what family looks like to you)
- Community Service Leave & Volunteering opportunities
- Company vehicle and personalised uniform (Ops only)
If youâ€™re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, weâ€™re ready to open our doors to you. Apply now.
oOh! actively seeks to include and value the unique talents, perspectives, experiences, and contributions of all people. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, religions, genders, sexualities and cultural identities.
If this isnâ€™t the right role for you, weâ€™d also love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.