Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Alliance Automation
Alliance Automation was founded in 2010, satisfying a need in the market for a turn-key solution provider with high integrity, strong ethics, a passion for excellence and a quality and value focus â€“ to deliver exceptional outcomes to our customers.
Why join us?
People first – we know that people are our most valued asset, and through integrity, trust and honesty, we incorporate business ethics in all our endeavours
Ongoing development – we invest in your training and development, including comprehensive in-house training
Great team culture – we have a Social Club within our offices and we regularly partake in exciting and varied activities
Attractive remuneration – not only will you receive a rewarding salary, that is in line with your experience, but we also provide a company phone and laptop.
We are currently seeking applications from talented Project Administrators to strengthen our expanding Administration team in our Brisbane based Head Office. We provide a progressive work environment; encourage professional and personal development; enjoy and celebrate success; and place a strong emphasis on family and lifestyle balance.
To be successful in this role you need to be a motivated self-starter, be mature, reliable and have excellent documentation skills and a well-developed sense of attention to detail. You will be adaptable, resourceful and above all have a strong client focus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, support and maintain project budgets registers, and success metrics
- Provide support to the business with ad hoc duties
- Document control
- Collate daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Provide support and consultation to ensure project compliance
- Assist management with day-to-day administration tasks.
- Raise Purchase Orders, as required.
- Attend Site and Client meetings, as required.
- Maintain Monthly Claim Sheet.
- Prepare and issue invoices for completed works to Client.
- Reconcile issued invoices to Accounts.
- Update daily costings, keeping a running tally of costs and invoices.
- Assisting with month end processing.
- Data entry into a variety of inhouse systems.
- Updating and uploading of documents relating to OHS, Training and Compliance.
- Assisting with quarterly audits.
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- At least 3 years of administration experience.
- The ability to work autonomously, being self-driven.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well established communication skills; written and verbal.
We offer a rewarding remuneration and exciting career path to suit the experience and skills of the successful applicant.