Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Home Support Program Coordinator CHSP within the Aged Care unit of our Local Government client.
- Responsible for the overall management of a specific aged care service including financial and allocation of resources.
- Implement the Business Plan and Marketing Plan. Establish strategic partnerships.
- Coordinate the administrative processes, operational procedures, employee resources and entry service for provision for aged care services in line with the national Community Care standards for home and community care..
- Manage corporate risk and budgets effectively.
- Proven experience in managing staff and volunteers
- Proven ability to establish partnerships with community groups and agencies
- Working knowledge of the governmentâ€™s requirements of CHSP funded services, particularly relating to CHSP National Standards.
- Experience in the development and management of budgets
- Sound knowledge of programs for the support of the aged and disabled
- Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience in the provision of services to the aged and disabled.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to the human services field.
- Holder of an â€˜Câ€™ class driverâ€™s licence