Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Programmed Skilled Workforce
- Able to start immediately
- Neat and tidy work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
About your new role:
- Manual handling (Lifting of 20-25KG’s+)
- Working along a fast paced production line
- Heavy lifting, stacking, packing and wrapping products
- Measurement and preparation of raw ingredients
- Bagging and moving bulk ingredients around the warehouse
- General cleaning
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to perform any duties required
- Great attention to detail
- Proven experience in the FMCG industry
- Reliable form of transport
If you feel suitable for this role click ‘apply’ now and upload an up to date resume. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Job reference number: 210041629
PSW – QLD LHL-02522-Y3K2P
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.