Production Worker – Flexible Hours
CBD & Inner Suburbs
$23 – $30 per hour, depending on experience
About the position
QCC is a well established company in the Cable and IT industry and currently has multiple positions in our Production Facility. Prior experience in wiring harness production is preferred, but not essential. Flexible hours are available. We are currently experiencing growth and require more great staff who want to learn and have an enjoyable role.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous experience in automotive, electrical or manufacturing industries would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and an approachable manner
- Excellent vision and an eye for colour and detail
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Effective time management skills and able to prioritise a range of tasks
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to add a positive input to our multi cultural and diverse workplace
- Current driver’s license preferable but not essential
Tasks & responsibilities
- Assembling cables and harnesses for a variety of industries, from mining to emergency services
- Reading and understanding electrical drawings
- Testing cables and harnesses
- Using both manual and electric hand tools
- Working with different areas of the business as required
- Immediate start
- Air conditioned work environment
- Career progression
- Significant variety of work if desired and an opportunity to learn
- Working hours, Monday to Friday, 7.30 am – 4.00pm, but we are happy to be flexible
Please note, the position can involve repetitive movement, some heavy lifting and manual labour. The successful applicant will need to be physically fit and in good health.
Please visit our website at www.qconnect.com.au to learn more about the company.
If you feel you are the right fit for this role and meet the selection criteria, please click on the link to apply. Please include a cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for this position.
Thank you for considering QCC as a prospective employer.