Production Worker – Day and Night Shift
Job Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Pearl Recruitment Group
$40.23p/h + Super on all hours
We are currently seeking production workers for our client, a WA owned supplier to the construction and building industry. This role will be based at their South Guildford site.
This position will see you reporting directly to the Production Supervisor working a mixture of both day and night shifts, completing an 84-hour fortnight. The roster is known as “rolling shifts” and you will be required to do the following tasks:
- Monitoring and operating factory machinery / equipment
- Completing hourly production reports
- Isolating machinery in the case of process or mechanical issues
- Maintaining all safety requirements
- Following quality control procedures
- Operating within a clean work environment
- Previous machine operating experience / factory environment
- Must have a current LF forklift ticket
- Must have a current driverâ€™s licence and own vehicle to get to work
- Ability to work on a continuous shift roster (days and nights)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
Rate of Pay: $40.23p/hr for ALL hours
Location: South Guildford
The roster will consist of the following: 2 days on / 2 days off â€“ 3 nights on / 2 days off â€“ 2 days on / 3 days off â€“ 2 nights on / 2 days off â€“ 3 days on / 2 days off. Day shift is 6am â€“ 6pm and night shift is 6pm â€“ 6am.
If this role interests you and you meet all the requirements, please click â€œAPPLY NOWâ€ and submit your most updated resume. For more info, please call 08 9474 9079 and ask for Imogen.