Job Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Employer: Private Advertiser
Anvil Doors is a manufacturer of custom steel and Aluminium Roller Shutter and Fabricated Door products for use in commercial and industrial applications.
Anvil Doors is a long established and successful business that is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group –
We are seeking to appoint a Production Engineer to join our team to lead the development and improvement of our products and manufacturing processes.
Job training and assistance will be provided.
The role requirements
- Fabrication Trade or Engineering qualifications
- CAD drawings skills preferably with strong Solid works experience.
- 1-2 Years industry experience
- Strong computer skills in MS Suite
- Providing technical advice for company products
- Must have strong communication skills â€“ both written and verbal
Preferred but not essential
- Experience working in a jobbing style business preferably in a sheet metal or fabrication.
- Strong attention to detail in relation to design and quality
- Product design and improvements
- Process development and improvements
About the role
- Prepare, Review and check production detail sheets with the view to ensuring the products as detailed, will operate as designed and can be efficiently manufactured.
- Attend job sites for the purposes of conducting site measures and client meetings. Undertake all necessary communications to resolve any design/installation issues with the client.
- Responsibility for engineering and designing products that are fit for purpose and to the requirements of the customerâ€™s order, project specifications, contract requirements and Australian Standards.
- Assist the Production Supervisor with the scheduling of installations of company products.
- Customers are to be accurately informed about the delivery schedule of their orders and as such close communication with the production supervisor is required.
- Provide the Purchasing Officer Project specific material take offs
- Ensure production paperwork is maintained accurately at all times and distributed to the production supervisor in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will need to have strong verbal communication skills, product/process improvement experience, and be team oriented.
Experience in a manufacturing / fabrication environment will be well regarded.
An attractive remuneration package will be provided for an exceptional candidate