Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Johnson & Johnson
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting multifaceted medical deviceâ€™s role has become available with opportunities to grow the business across all surgical specialties. This role will suit an experienced professional or business owner that is hungry for success and thrives on working in a fast paced environment. Youâ€™ll be collaborating with a diverse range of healthcare professionals and exercise your technical know-how. This team really makes a difference to the lives of patients.
We are looking for an experienced sales star Product Specialist to join our Victorian team and be part of making a real difference to the healthcare professionals we partner with. Known for its encouraging nature and strong leadership, this opportunity wonâ€™t be around for long.
- Demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the market and how to develop a strong business plan.
- Build & develop positive working relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons, and nursing staff.
- Train and support customers with a patient centric mind set.
- Develop key customer call strategies to identify and pursue sales leads.
- Demonstration of a genuine passion for the medical device industry.
- Build collaborative relationships across the wider J&J family of companies.
- Key to your success will be your confidence in your ability to work effectively in the operating theatre, demonstrating a high level of clinical expertise whilst being very effective at imparting information of a highly technical nature.
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU
We are proud of our high performing, friendly and professional team environment. We are seeking candidates who wish to join us in propelling the Ethicon brand.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Your successful track record in a business ownership of sales environment.
- Drive & personal motivation to succeed.
- Outstanding communication skills, along with great organizational and planning ability.
- Demonstrated teamwork contribution and collaboration.
- An ability to work well under pressure to ensure positive outcomes.
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to work well and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Ability to show sound strategic thinking and problem solving under pressure.
You will be passionate about patient outcomes, possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to impart technical information to a diverse range of customers. If you feel that you would be well suited to this role, please express your interest by applying through the links.
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU:
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Closing date is the Friday the 10th of December
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, lores, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care forâ€”all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experienceâ€”coming together to bring health to billions.
#1 AFR Boss Best Places to Work â€“ 2021 Health Industries
The AFR Boss Best Places to Work awards recognise organisations that are pioneering new ways of working and pushing the boundaries when it comes to workplace policies and practices. Johnson & Johnson has been awarded first place under the Health Industry list in 2021.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnsonâ€™s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.