Job Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Employer: Ezy Raise
Ezy Raise specialise in digital fundraising utilising innovative technology to drive high profile fundraising events around the world. Ezy Raise currently supports key events such as the Dry July campaigns in Australia and New Zealand, Sober October in the UK, and Dry Feb in Canada.
We are currently seeking a full time Product Manager.
You will lead the development and design team to help define scope, timelines, and strategy to drive and deliver high-impact features and new functionality – and play a pivotal role in executing that strategy.
You will be managing and maintaining the design and build of the fundraising platform that serves multiple fundraising campaign types. You will be leading a team and a highly scalable production system to generate & serve thousands of users and donors across multiple events and regions.
- Owning the vision, product roadmap and campaign delivery of Ezy Raiseâ€™s online presence
- Develop, manage and maintain quality relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, whilst leading the development and design team, promoting collaboration to achieve objectives and goals
- Working with the design team creating mock-ups, prototypes or wireframes to illustrate user stories
- Working with the development team to deliver these user stories
- Translate requirements into technical specifications in granular detail, document testing scenarios and features for knowledge base
- Ensuring new products and features have passed suitable QA testing before being deployed
- Ensuring roadmap and requirements are delivered on time using planned release management procedures
- Suggesting new innovations and features for existing products
- Ensuring you are an early adopter of emerging web design and development techniques
What youâ€™ll need
- Experience in product management, and skills across product development lifecycle
- Ability to define product vision, prioritise roadmap tasks and experience with agile/lean product development
- Passion for product and creating positive user experiences
- Familiar with tracking and data tools such as Hotjar, A/B testing, GA, GTM
- Experience with leading payment solutions, data security compliance and penetration tests
- Exceptional attention to detail, great written and oral communication skills
- Experience building and maintaining a large-scale, high-availability web applications with an active and growing user and client base
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with key clients
- Ability to lead and inspire a small, highly motivated, high-speed team
Based in North Sydney and providing flexibility, we pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, collaboration and making a difference. We are always learning and growing â€“ if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, weâ€™d love to hear from you!
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email: [email protected].
Please no recruiters.