Location: Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
Company: Equilibrium Surgical
About Equilibrium Surgical
Equilibrium Surgical (EQ) is a start-up medical device company specialising in spine and orthopedic products. EQ distributes for a select group of impressive surgical implant manufacturers including NuVasive the market leaders in spine innovation. EQ works in collaboration with its suppliers to deliver the highest caliber product and service to the hospitals, and surgeons it supports across the ACT and Wollongong region.
EQ is currently looking for a driven product associate to join this dynamic company and support the Wollongong business. This is an exciting opportunity to embark on, or further develop a career in medical devices with the benefit of world class training and one on one mentorship.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing in-theatre support for EQ’s diverse product portfolio to assist surgeons in performing life-changing surgery
- Managing the surgical equipment requirements for each case
- Taking part in and delivering hospital staff training on EQ’s newly acquired technologies
- Keeping up to date with new surgical techniques and systems
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders both internal and external
- Actively supporting the opportunities being pursued by EQ’s business development arm.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A strong technological ability and exceptional attention to detail
- Tertiary qualifications in physiotherapy, medical science, or related fields
- Experience in a medical device or operating theatre environment
- A positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a team player
- A desire for a flexible work environment and an ability to work autonomously