Company: Miller Leith
$50-$60 per hour plus super
Our client is an award-winning Government provider of education who deliver relevant, industry-based learning experiences to their students. They are looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to support the business in sourcing suppliers and assisting with implementing compliance reforms.
Reporting into the Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end development and management of procurement and tender processes.
Key tasks within the role include:
- Ensure compliance and effective governance of all procurement actions.
- Engage with stakeholders to develop specifications and how they will be delivered
- Establish, maintain, and review contracts.
- Identity and analyse contract activity, risks, and costings across procurement.
- Ensuring new and altered processes of the organisation are communicated
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in an end-to end procurement role
- Proven experience in writing and managing tenders
- Experience and knowledge of contract management, ideally within Government
- Experience in VGBP compliance is highly regarded
- High level of communication skills and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Immediate start
- Flexible working arrangements
How to Apply
Here at Miller Leith, we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Izabela Skrodzka on [email protected] or 0431 008 580