Job Location: Bunbury & South West
Employer: South West Gateway Alliance
The South West Gateway Alliance (SWGA), comprising of Main Roads, Acciona, NRW Contracting, MACA Civil, AECOM and Aurecon, is delivering the $852 million Bunbury Outer Ring Road project. SWGA will design and construct 27 kilometres of rural highway and local government roads from Forrest Highway near Australind to Bussell Highway, South of Bunbury. The project is forecast for completion in 2024.
Significant local employment and business opportunities will be generated within the South West region and as a result, we are looking to recruit an experienced, full-time Procurement Officer.
The SWGA is committed to building the right team to deliver a successful project, while leaving a legacy for our local stakeholders. We value open communication and teamwork which contributes to making the SWGA a great place to work.
What we are looking for:
Reporting to our Procurement and Project Controls Manager, the Procurement Officer role will require you to:
- Prepare quotations (RFQâ€™s) documentation, draft supplier agreements and validate company documentation;
- Monitor overall project master data and maintain procurement related data integrity;
- Oversee purchase orders, invoicing and receipting;
- Assist with invoice query and month end reconciliation;
- Internal liaison for the timely delivery of goods and services;
- Manage vendors and support local suppliers;
- Work collaboratively with our internal stakeholders, our subcontractors and local community groups.
Benefits of working in the Alliance
- Significant high-profile public infrastructure project;
- Live local in the South West â€“ away from the hustle and bustle of Perth;
- Work Monday to Friday
- Long term, stable project through until 2024.
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience within a busy procurement role ideally within the construction sector;
- Ability to work collaboratively and positively with a range of internal customers and external suppliers;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem solver;
- Proven communicator who can lead and influence to achieve collaborative outcomes;
- Strong communicator who can lead and influence to achieve collaborative outcomes
Shortlisting will start immediately.
Applicants who live locally will be highly regarded along with candidates who are considering relocating to the region. We are committed to local employment and strongly encourage applications from female and indigenous candidates.