Job Location: Northam & Wheatbelt
Employer: Shire of Northam
$77,400 – $81,100
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in procurement, tendering, contracts, and project management or accounting
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Experience in fleet management and electronic purchasing systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office programs
- Current police clearance and driver’s licence
- Understanding of Local Government tending and procurement activities and regulations
What we offer you:
- Generous subsidised superannuation
- Career development opportunities
- Ongoing health & wellbeing program
The position description and application form are available on the Shire of Northam Careers page, https://www.northam.wa.gov.au/employment/
For further information contact Human Resources Manager Bev Jones on 08 9622 6100.
Closing Date: Wednesday 1 December 2021
The Shire of Northam is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, impairment, age, or veteran status.