Job Location: Sunshine Coast
Employer: The Procare Group
Competitive hourly rates on offer!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing national business of over 20 years, weâ€™re committed to being the most respected national insurance risk and solutions services business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking.
We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It’s a fast-paced business, and that’s the way we love it!
We are seeking Process Servers across the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast, QLD to join our investigations division as we continue to expand!
You will be required to prepare affidavits and legal documents, attend various locations such as homes or businesses/organisations to deliver documentation to an individual or party. The successful applicant will be required to ensure effective and appropriate communication with head office at all times. Must be able to work autonomously while also meeting the specifications of each job in a timely manner.
This position offers flexibility with working hours and would suit those seeking either casual or contracting hours.
- Have a current and valid field agent licence;
- Have a current and valid driver’s license and vehicle;
- Ideally have experience as a Process Server;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Are self-motivated and able to work within strict time frames.
- Excellent hourly rates and flexible arrangements;
- Our commitment to your work life balance;
- Genuine, supportive and friendly working culture;
- Ongoing opportunities as our national company expands.
We believe in hard work and rewarding performance. If you want to make a real difference, love a fast-paced environment and have a key focus on quality and outcomes, this would be a fantastic opportunity for you.
For more information visit our website www.procaregroup.com.au To apply, please send your CV and cover letter via the link.