Private Imaging Receptionist
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Royal Melbourne Hospital
The Royal Melbourne Hospital – City Campus, Parkville
Medical Imaging Receptionist
- We have part-time and full time roles available
- Salary packaging, close to public transport, supportive team
- Exciting opportunity for a medical receptionist to join RMH
Your new team
The successful candidate will have the ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality at all times with a high level of personal presentation. The primarily duties will includes front house duties includes greeting patients, patient registrations, manage bookings and results, patient billings includes taking payment, handling phones and in person enquiries and other general Office duties as directed.
Your new role
- Excellent customer service and people skills with the ability to build and manage key relationships across the organisation and ensuring a high level of service to customers of the department
- Ability to understand how the departmental processes fit within and affect organisational processes, to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient service. Highly developed attention to details.
- Highly developed verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to apply these skills to a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation skills and a flexible approach, includes the ability to work without direct supervision, exercise initiative and act as a change agentDemonstrated ability to cooperate and work well with others in the pursuit of team goals
- Excellent analytical and problems solving skills with a proactive approach to problems resolution.
- Experience in medial reception, or diagnostic imaging reception and administration will be advanced.
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer skills and MS office experience
- High attention to details
- Excellent organisation skills and flexible approach.
- Well developed communication skills includes interpersonal, verbal and written
- Excellent analysis and problems solving skills
Why work with us?
- Career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Salary packaging, onsite car parking and, close to public transport.
The RMH stands in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in work and care. We are proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.
Enquiries: Luke Blackman
Ph: 9342 7517
Applications Close: 03/12/2021
To view the position description or submit your application please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.