Principal Source Protection Planning
Job Location: Brisbane Western Suburbs & Ipswich
About the role
An exciting opportunity to work on diverse and interesting projects, around SE Qld. This is a two year contract (end 2023) with strong possibility of extension.
As the Principal, Source Protection and Planning, reporting directly to the Manager, Asset Strategy and Planning, the primary purpose of this role is to lead and manage the development and ongoing improvement of Seqwaterâ€™s strategic objectives for land and source water catchments.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Lead and develop a high performing team of professionals
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including government bodies on matters of source protection
- Manage partnerships with range of organisations to carry out source protection work
In this role you will bring your Bachelor level qualification (Science or Engineering), along with proven experience in managing and leading teams, to deliver outcomes at a high level.
To do this it is essential that you have the ability to bring focus in a dynamic environment and to communicate across the organisation and to external stakeholders with a diverse range of interests.
From your experience you will be able to demonstrate your ability to turn plans into reality and align team direction to strategic outcomes.
Your demonstrated experience in managing partnerships with external organisations will also be highly regarded.
For a more detailed preview of the work that you will be involved in, please take a look at the position description on our careers page – careers.seqwater.com.au
What’s great about working at Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people with a dynamic work environment and a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- An innovative, diverse organisation that puts safety first
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated and collaborative work environment
Our passionate employees work across South East Queensland, to deliver a safe, secure, and reliable water supply to more than 3.2 million people in the region.
If you are looking for an extraordinary career in which you can make a real impact, we’d love to hear from you!
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: Monday 6 December
For further information please email enquiries to [email protected]
Please note â€“ applications cannot be accepted via email.