Primary School Teacher
Company: Sydney School of English
The Sydney School of English is seeking qualified primary school teachers to teach written English at its Burwood and Mascot campuses on weekends and/or after school. Applicants in their final year of a teaching degree will also be considered.
You will be required to:
• teach the elements of high-level literary language;
• work within a structured program;
• mark students’ work efficiently;
• take direction and feedback from the executive staff; and,
• undertake training in the form of course observation.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
○ Fully qualified primary or high school teacher
○ Excellent verbal and written English skills
○ Proficient at teaching the elements of literary language
○ Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
○ Impeccable time management and organisational skills
○ A willingness to learn and take direction
The successful applicant can expect to work in an environment that is friendly, accommodating and rewarding!
This is a weekend and/or after school role and previous teaching experience is essential.
To be considered for this role, it is a requirement that you include an introductory cover letter and resume.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Strictly no agencies please.