Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: ForHealth Group
Flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle!
About the company
Our mission is to provide quality, accessible healthcare for all Australians.
Universal healthcare is a longstanding pillar of Australian society. We passionately believe everyone in Australia has a right to affordable, high quality healthcare, wherever they are, and no matter their financial circumstances.
We are proud to be an industry leader in accessible healthcare with more than 7 million patient visits annually. Our nationwide network of 70+ medical centres and 1000+ health practitioners includes both our largest cities and most remote and at-risk communities. This year alone we aim to administer +1m COVID vaccines to create a healthier Australia.
At ForHealth we are proud that our mission is such an important part of the Australian way of life and of the impact we make every day. We are here to make a difference. Join the mission and one of our local communities.
About the Role
During a time of extraordinary transformation we are seeking a skilled and passionate Nurse to join our practice in Surrey Hills.
In this role you In this role you will be a key member of our practice, working collaboratively with an experienced team of Nurses and General Practitioners, to provide high quality and comprehensive care for all patients.
- Performing health assessments
- Administering vaccines
- Post vaccination observations and monitoring
- Triaging patients and prioritization of emergency situations
- Assisting GP with minor procedures
- Coordination, management, and maintenance of patient clinical data
- Wound dressings and removal of sutures
- Health education and coaching to support patients with achievement of their goals
You will be an AHPRA registered Enrolled or Registered Nurse with prior experience in General Practice or an acute setting; knowledge of Health Assessments will be highly regarded, though we will support you with further development if required.
You will be passionate about health care and improving the lives of those in our community.
You will work as part of our medical centre team but have initiative to work independently when required. You will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage with patients and colleagues both in person and via clinical communication systems.
We require you to have unrestricted Australian work rights and to supply evidence of your vaccination history and immunity.
This is an opportunity to make a real difference and be part of a business going through transformation.
- No nights! No shift work!
- A secure opportunity with flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Comprehensive on-the job training and support
- Opportunities for future career progression and development
- Diversity in your role with no two days being the same
If you are interested in this opportunity, click â€œAPPLY NOWâ€ and submit your CV today!