Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Company: Remedy Recruitment
$100 – $104K Plus Super and Salary Packaging
We are working with a Community Health provider offering a broad range of specialised medical services, across 2 sites in the Northern Suburbs. These programs and services include General Practice, Refugee Health, Trans & Gender Diverse Health, Lymphedema and Paediatric clinics as well as a range of allied health services. The Practice Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of high-quality person-centred care and programs, must be able to think strategically, plan, design and implement effective and sustainable programs to benefit the local community.
We are ideally looking for a dynamic, highly organised person who will be a positive role model, be experienced and skilled in the management of a professional practice team. Additional responsibilities include business development, workforce planning, resourcing and staff retention, budgeting and finance and the management of quality and accreditation standards. The Practice Manager will report directly to and work closely with the General Manager – Primary Care.
Practice Manager Profile:
- Experience in managing medical and multidisciplinary practices
- Minimum of 3-4 years in a leadership position
- Must have knowledge of MBS and General practice management
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Management or Public Health
- A dynamic personality able to motivate and work collaboratively with staff
- Strong business acumen
- Experienced in developing new business opportunities
- Experience with practice quality standards and accreditation
- Ability to build business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
APPLY NOW or call to express your interest in this position. Once we have your application it will also allow us to contact you for future interesting opportunities.
If this is not quite the right role for you, Remedy Recruitment will work closely with you to match your skills and expectations to find you the right opportunity. Remedy Recruitment works hard for you, making sure you are ‘ahead of the pack’.
Remedy Recruitment understands that finding meaningful work is different for everyone. Whether you are seeking new beginnings, taking the next step up in your career or simply need support to make a change.
Where ever the Art of Medicine is Loved, there is also a Love of Humanity – Hippocrates
Remedy Recruitment Pty Ltd
P: 0439 690 336