Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: Low Carb Keto Health
$30 – $34.99 per hour
- Innovative nutritional and lifestyle therapy start-up
- Lead practice operations from the ground-up
- Mentoring support for professional growth
The Low Carb Keto Health team are committed to leading a new paradigm of health care.
Doctors, Dieticians and Lifestyle Coaches working together to empower clients to take control of their health and wellness through science-based nutritional and lifestyle therapies.
With our first location at the Specialist Clinics at Blackwood Hospital scheduled to launch on 1 Feb 2022, weâ€™re super excited to be bringing an experienced Practice Coordinator into the Low Carb Keto Health team.
Leading a wide range of administrative and operational activities this role will be integral in ensuring the smooth transition from start-up to a fully-fledged high-performing practice.
Initial key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and operationalise client / patient management systems;
- Develop, monitor and review practice systems, protocols and processes;
- Coordinate day-to-day practice operations;
- Undertake frontline client liaison and reception function;
- Oversee and attend to client, referring doctor and health fund enquiries;
- Manage client records including follow-up and filing of referrals, reports and results;
- Undertake Best Practice client billing including Medicare, HICAPS and National Diabetes Services Scheme funding;
- Undertake daily billing reconciliations and prepare associated activity reporting;
- Undertake general Xero processing and reporting including accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank account reconciliations;
- Day-to-day IT and communication problem resolution and onsite support
- Ordering of clinical, administration and general practice supplies;
- Preparing and maintaining consulting rooms;
- General administrative support and project tasks as required by Directors.
To be successful in this role youâ€™ll be energised with a start-up practice environment, thrive on â€˜hands-onâ€™ operational tasks and be organized and focused to get things done. Youâ€™ll communicate effectively and have a genuine desire to work collaboratively with the whole team to achieve client and business success.
A minimum 3 years in a similar role is essential and an intimate understanding of the Best Practice medical software environment is a must. Immediate start with transitional hours as operations scale. Approx 8-10 hours work from home across December, 2021 and January, 2022 with regular onsite hours of 30.5 hours per week from 1 February, 2022.
A unique development opportunity also exists for you to experience fast-tracked professional growth. Reporting to Managing Director and experienced Healthcare Leadership Coach, Ms Jody Bund, youâ€™ll be supported through regular mentoring sessions to build on your personal strengths, develop new leadership skills and proactively apply new learnings to your life and work.
If youâ€™re ready to go â€˜next-levelâ€™ and be part of an innovative healthcare practice team, weâ€™d love to hear from you. To apply please submit your CV and covering letter by clicking the â€˜APPLYâ€™ link in this ad. Applications close Sunday 5 December, 2021.
For confidential position enquiries or to obtain a detailed Position Scope please contact Ms Jody Bund on 0409 591 292 or email at [email protected].