Job Location: Sydney Ryde & Macquarie Park
Employer: Walkwell Podiatry
Walkwell Podiatry is a well-established Practice in the Ryde-Ermington area. We are seeking a Podiatrist for a part-time role commencing in January. The position involves a varied caseload of Clinic (based in North Ryde, Top Ryde, Ermington) and mobile visits. This role also has potential to grow towards a full-time position. New Graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Ongoing support, mentoring and training will be provided to the successful applicant
- Friendly reception and administrative support
- Both formal and informal professional development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions
- Newly fitted out Clinic with new equipment
- Working together with a medical and allied health team
This position involves:
â€¢ Diagnostic skills and the ability to create a recommended treatment plan and communicate it to patients including General Treatments, Diabetic Foot Assessments, Biomechanical Assessment, Orthotic Prescription and Deep Connective Tissue Rehabilitation.
- Hold a university degree in Podiatry
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current drivers licence and has own vehicle for mobile visits
- Current Working With Children and National Police Check
- Ability to maintain thorough client-related records and paperwork including reports/letters
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop rapport with clients and carers
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
Applications must include a current CV and two professional references.
Apply either through the Seek website or send via email to [email protected]
For more information about this role, please contact Matt Chang on 0412 843 807.